The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you drinking tonight?

Gents I would like to ask a favor maybe at some point this evening when you’re home from work it would be kind of nice for us to do it all at the same time and I’m thinking maybe sometime between 6 and 8 PM doesn’t matter what time zone that we lift up a glass of whatever we like to drink in a toast to Ed @Somnos Please post your pictures and thoughts here I’m also going to copy this to the TSC smoke lounge as some of us I’m sure will be having a cigar and or pipe and a drink to send off our friend. Just a thought

Gents I would like to ask a favor maybe at some point this evening when you’re home from work it would be kind of nice for us to do it all at the same time and I’m thinking maybe sometime between 6 and 8 PM doesn’t matter what time zone that we lift up a glass of whatever we like to drink in a toast to Ed @Somnos Please post your pictures and thoughts here I’m also going to copy this to the TSC smoke lounge as some of us I’m sure will be having a cigar and or pipe and a drink to send off our friend. Just a thought
Absolutely I'm in. Mine will be a little later in the evening when I get home from work.

Back