The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you drinking tonight?

Terry Bradshaw doesn't drink alcohol. And he is selling a bourbon with his name on it?! And it's two years old. I'll pass LOL. I think only diehard Steelers fans are buying it and telling themselves its GOOOOOD

Terry Bradshaw doesn't drink alcohol. And he is selling a bourbon with his name on it?! And it's two years old. I'll pass LOL. I think only diehard Steelers fans are buying it and telling themselves its GOOOOOD
He needs to sell it so he doesn’t drink it, duh--and like every product and person from PA - we do everything better - we mature more quickly -so the a 2 year Bourbon so,d by a Pittsburgher is pro ly the equivalent of a 10 year old Kentucky bourbon

Happy Hour a bit early on the patio remnants of Hurricane Nora showed up this afternoon. Nice steady rain 70 degree temps and Del Bac Classic and a Nub shorty
7AEDCD7C-8B10-43BE-AF23-83A52E949AC6.jpeg

Last edited:
He needs to sell it so he doesn’t drink it, duh--and like every product and person from PA - we do everything better - we mature more quickly -so the a 2 year Bourbon so,d by a Pittsburgher is pro ly the equivalent of a 10 year old Kentucky bourbon
That explains why Iron City Beer warms quicker.

Back