The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you drinking tonight?

It’s noon so it’s okay to post in this thread now. Right? Wanted to try this before I adulterated my taste buds with a cigar. People have been raving about this release. This is HOT at 64%. Added some water and maybe next time I’ll go the @BarberDave route of ice. It is one of the better bourbons I’ve had. Sweet and nutty. Still prefer scotch ;)
D7113670-7733-4DBC-9762-1B854BCB1C91.jpegDB61AF17-4748-48FE-AEB3-953477D0DF1D.jpeg

It’s noon so it’s okay to post in this thread now. Right? Wanted to try this before I adulterated my taste buds with a cigar. People have been raving about this release. This is HOT at 64%. Added some water and maybe next time I’ll go the @BarberDave route of ice. It is one of the better bourbons I’ve had. Sweet and nutty. Still prefer scotch ;)
View attachment 58312View attachment 58313

Nice review. I have always enjoyed Booker's, especially compared to the Little Book you let us try.

Back