The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you drinking tonight?

I haven't seen it Utah and it makes me sad. I've heard it puts Redds to shame
I will admit it has been a long long time since I've had a cider or apple beer but this one was pretty refreshing! Don't think I'd drink a ton of them consecutively except maybe at a hot tailgate or something but definitely enjoyable.

I will admit it has been a long long time since I've had a cider or apple beer but this one was pretty refreshing! Don't think I'd drink a ton of them consecutively except maybe at a hot tailgate or something but definitely enjoyable.
I have heard that. @mvargo knows if she sees it in the store to pick it up as a I want a Buschel of Busch.

Awww Dave is a down home country boy at heart
uhh, I had to read the room... LOL You know....

giphy.gif

You look 12, I feel so much younger now that my 2nd son has shaved off..... well removed.... well ok wiped off the dirt on his face... and what is that green stuff on the ground.. I heard it is called "gr-aa-ss" or something like that Totally alien

Back