The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you drinking tonight?

That Canadian Kentucky Whiskey ain't bad huh ;)
It is not bad. I don't think it is something that I am going to keep in the liquor cabinet most of the time, but I would buy it again.

There is definitely no mistaking it for Bourbon. The flavor profile definitely says Canadian Whiskey to me.

Never got around to sharing, but had a work friend come over Tuesday and we did a Whiskey tasting (and a few non-whiskeys). He just turned 21, so I’m trying to give him a range of flavors, so he can figure out what he likes. A few weeks ago we had a Gin night.

3854818E-FC55-414A-803E-E89070462FE5.jpeg
Looking at the pic, makes me feel like Craig @clyde72

Some good choices for the tasting there. Three bourbons that I like very much. I haven't had the High West American Prairie yet.

"Just turned 21".... You're a bad bad man to be corrupting them so young. :ROFLMAO:
Part of the experience about turning the legal drinking age is buying all the cheap gut-rot stuff. After all, until you've experience the bad, you won't properly appreciate the good stuff.

Back