The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

That’s what I was going to say. It’s only $40! But I didn’t want to pressure the rookie.
Between the Stirling order and the Reyn Spooner shirt.....I'm pushing my luck with the wife. I need to space the purchases out a bit more for peace and prosperity purposes.
Then again, $40 might get you into one decent full sized designer frag on the grey market. 🤷‍♂️

Choices choices…

Actually, in most cases, they actually had the last name engraved into both a cup or enameled on the cup and the scales engraved with the last name
Maybe in smaller shops? I always thought in huge shops they went with a numbering system. Unfortunately we’ll never know, but they had it numbered for a reason that’s for sure!

😂 could be cubby 97 and the customer number of 537, unfortunately we’ll never know.. Still fun to make guesses!
Well there is nothing on the National Barber archive here in the US, maybe in Europe, or I did see an obscure reference as an inventory and sign out for early prison barbers whom had to sign out and sign back in razors for prisoner shaves. Who knows

Well there is nothing on the National Barber archive here in the US, maybe in Europe, or I did see an obscure reference as an inventory and sign out for early prison barbers whom had to sign out and sign back in razors for prisoner shaves. Who knows
OHHHHH That could be it! Like the Gillette Psycho, it could be an asylum/prison razor??

31f8eb24291749322d03b58fae56157e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back