The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

1. I'll need to carve out some serious time to set them all up. Longer if you're wanting to see the synths as well.. I'm not kidding.

2. Most of my brushes are impulse buys. I really like Derek's (Wild West Brushworks) brushes. I contacted Eric to commission another brush but he says his work load is just too high at the moment. It would be nice to have a Paladin. They're beautiful and I'm sure their performance is top notch. However, I can get (roughly) three of Derek's brushes for the price of one Paladin.
You have some nice brushes BTW..... Paladin is one I have always wanted too , but , I just can't see paying the amount thats want for them ( even used is through the roof )....

Outlaw Soaps has expanded quite a bit in the past few years. I just discovered their colognes, and they have a great deal right now where you get four 15ml samples for $40, and they are normally $30 each!
I'm not sure I've even bought anything shave related this year, trying to keep expenditures to a minimum, because I have 2 kids in college and soon to be 3.

But right now, I'm waiting on this:

1681831623668.png

Outlaw Soaps has expanded quite a bit in the past few years. I just discovered their colognes, and they have a great deal right now where you get four 15ml samples for $40, and they are normally $30 each!
I'm not sure I've even bought anything shave related this year, trying to keep expenditures to a minimum, because I have 2 kids in college and soon to be 3.

But right now, I'm waiting on this:

View attachment 109427
Thanks! I'm in!

Thanks @Spider got my order in.
5f5a87068cc8a2d83382d0118715859a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn....I was half way to ordering something from the above posts....when I realized that's how you guys get us. I nearly fell victim. Must remain vigilant.

I have to ease into this
Dude, these are samples..... not sure how much slower you can ease into things than samples. Plus they are huge 15ml samples for the same price as 1ml to 3ml samples from other companies!

Dude, these are samples..... not sure how much slower you can ease into things than samples. Plus they are huge 15ml samples for the same price as 1ml to 3ml samples from other companies!
That’s what I was going to say. It’s only $40! But I didn’t want to pressure the rookie.

Back