The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

AP Shave Co. AP400 Slim Handle & 22mm MiG Premium Synthetic Knot

Welcome @BtoRat to The Cadre!! The forum is a wealth of info and good gentlemanly forums. Please make sure to familiarize yourself with our Terms and Conditions Linked Here:

and visit the Newbie Section and introduce yourself

Finally should you need any assistance in navigating the site or help please contact any of our Friendly Concierge Staff
@Spider , @NurseDave @heysi , @Fenster , @Scuttlesoap

of feel free to reach out to any of us owners of TSC
@BarberDave
@CVargo
@CBLindsay

Again Welcome and have a great time

Ok, this is @Dragonsbeard fault - releasing an homage to my favorite cologne - Maison Margiela Replica Jazz Club and in a 1 oz container no less. Then I had to get a matching brush to go with the soap.

View attachment 98987View attachment 98988

Nice brush and the Blue Note will be available very soon exclusively at The Razor Company in both full size Tallow Shave Creme and Skin Food Splash. The little 1 oz size was a part of his Black Friday/Cyber Monday promotion .
I like Jazz Club as well and have the Cologne.

I haven't had much time to hone at all, but I'm still buying stones and holders....

Nakayama Koppa (5.5” X ~ 3” at the widest) with Nagura from Japanese Natural Stones. This one is a Level 5, slightly softer than my Ozuku Asagi Level 5+

1669906689167.png
Ordered a couple of these stone holders, because I'm tired of constantly swapping my stones out of them. Also, needed free shipping from Europe…
1669906642600.png

Last edited:
Nice brush and the Blue Note will be available very soon exclusively at The Razor Company in both full size Tallow Shave Creme and Skin Food Splash. The little 1 oz size was a part of his Black Friday/Cyber Monday promotion .
I like Jazz Club as well and have the Cologne.
My sample just arrived in the mail - fantastic and spot on!

1669933043433.gif

@MarkB trying to make me look bad with shooting all these three-pointer purchases…….all I can say is….

1669933537122.gif1669933550143.gif

I give you…..

Have a Great Shave (HAGS) Tarocchi soap & AS : Tribute to Caron Pour Un Homme de Caron

and

Strike Gold Shave Fireside Chat soap & AS: Homage to Maison Margiela Replica By the Fireplace (because @NurseDave is making me go bold boozy scents for the Winter)…

1669933809530.png1669933856215.png1669933911719.png1669933958088.png

Last edited:
Back