The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

I might have to get one when they are available...I love the look of copper...but most copper lather bowls are just tin with a copper plating!

Scott has pics of them through the making process on his FB site. There will be two different versions. One is a thicker wall and heavier, but very limited. I expect these will be popular and will sell out quick, but hopefully he keeps making them.

I got my tracking number last night for my CBL order!

Getting a few belts and some more epoxy too, but not as anxious for that as I am the soap.
1f604.png

Just put in an Amazon order for a 10oz bottle of Tabac AS splash and a 10oz bottle of Tabac EdC. They should both be here in a couple of days.

My current bottle of Tabac AS should last me at least until then.
1f642.png

Ordered my first silvertip brush, a Rooney 22mm 3/1 in a faux horn handle. Anxiously awaiting! Also waiting on some Cella I'm getting from Shawn in a soap trade we made.

I've got some RR soap coming from David, and I'm still waiting on my CBL order..... Chris got it right out, but USPS really dropped the ball. It was supposed to be here, in PA yesterday. It arrived in TX yesterday......

I just put in my first order from Honeybee soaps. I also couldn't resist the new stainless PAA DOC Ascension.

I can't wait for them to arrive.

I just put on a large order of Shea Butter Bath Soaps from Honeybee Soaps. Man, I love them. I bought a pack of 6 of them to test them out, and now that I’ve just about used them all, I’m hooked. I’ve got a poison ivy rash as many of you know, and these really have helped to sooth them. I forget how many I actually ordered, but it’s a lot. Pics when they arrive.

Get your orders in to Sue Bee now!...... before she closes shop while she’s on the mend from surgery!

The ADs are hitting me hard right now. I just bought a pair of Colgate Mug soaps from The Bay.

So, I am currently waiting on:
- Tabac AS 300ml
- Tabac EdC 300ml
- 6 tubs of Honeybee soap
- 316L Stainless PAA DOC Ascension
- 2 pucks of vintage Colgate Mug soap

I may need to declare a sabbatical for 2019...

Well, I’ve been pretty hush about this, but I have a TSC Member brush enroute from Eric and due in today. It’ll look very different from other Member brushes and I can’t wait!

Also expecting an order of 17 Shea butter bar soaps from Honeybee soaps.

And just today ordered the Hallows Soap & Aftershave from B&M.

Well, I’ve been pretty hush about this, but I have a TSC Member brush enroute from Eric and due in today. It’ll look very different from other Member brushes and I can’t wait!

Also expecting an order of 17 Shea butter bar soaps from Honeybee soaps.

And just today ordered the Hallows Soap & Aftershave from B&M.
Let me guess ..............A member Jack Brush ??

The ADs are hitting me hard right now. I just bought a pair of Colgate Mug soaps from The Bay.

So, I am currently waiting on:
- Tabac AS 300ml
- Tabac EdC 300ml
- 6 tubs of Honeybee soap
- 316L Stainless PAA DOC Ascension
- 2 pucks of vintage Colgate Mug soap

I may need to declare a sabbatical for 2019...
Consider THIS your warning. The word "sabbatical" is not acceptable. Use of this word or any word with a simlar meaning will result in Chad giving you the stink eye in his next video. I've seen his stink eye, it is terrifying.

Consider THIS your warning. The word "sabbatical" is not acceptable. Use of this word or any word with a simlar meaning will result in Chad giving you the stink eye in his next video. I've seen his stink eye, it is terrifying.
No! Not the stink eye! Anything but that!
1f631.png
1f61c.png

Well, Chris has me on a Dragon’s Blood kick. I loved the scent of Mama Bear’s DB, but I PIFd the last of my puck, due to not totally digging the performance. But, I miss the scent, so I placed an order anyway.

Ordered:
Dragon’s Blood
Fall Leaves

Well, Chris has me on a Dragon’s Blood kick. I loved the scent of Mama Bear’s DB, but I PIFd the last of my puck, due to not totally digging the performance. But, I miss the scent, so I placed an order anyway.

Ordered:
Dragon’s Blood
Fall Leaves
You gotta get back to work before you spend too much with all this free time ya got ?

Back