The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

The "S" word is the word that shall not be uttered! If it is not to be uttered...it certainly shall not be done. If it is to be done...it is only done so as to be broken! Thus is ordered by the shaving powers that be!

Before anyone gets banned, I thought I should remind everyone of the TSC terms of service that relates to this discussion.

2. Please refrain from vulgar language, vulgar pictures, derogatory comments, discussion of sabbaticals, personal
attacks, etc. Failure to comply can lead to your membership being revoked.

Before anyone gets banned, I thought I should remind everyone of the TSC terms of service that relates to this discussion.

2. Please refrain from vulgar language, vulgar pictures, derogatory comments, discussion of sabbaticals, personal

I actually had to go check the "ORIGINAL" TOU

Next mug design?

Speaking of that, what am I waiting to be delivered?

Mugs, MUgs, MUGs, MUGS!!!

I spoke too soon. Keep watching Paladin and just caught another surprise drop of brushes and got this Lotus in Lime

I got in on the 1st 20 of these. All completely hand hammered and shaped/made. Looks like they are close to ready to sell/ship the new Captains Choice Copper bowls

Those bowls look awesome! Dave...do you know if they are copper coated or copper through and through?

Also...those brushes are boss!

Back