The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

A Sara Bonnyman Moss scuttle is on the way, in a color different from my current slate one, just for variety.
NsVhPJg.jpg

A Sara Bonnyman Moss scuttle is on the way, in a color different from my current slate one, just for variety.
NsVhPJg.jpg
Those are very nice scuttles.. I have one of the original prototypes of the Moss scuttles that I was fortunate enough to be sent by Chris Moss himself along with a prototype adjustable shave brush that he ( Chris ) and Bernd from shavemac designed.... I think they are very good scuttles......

Got a sample of this a few years ago but never pulled the trigger on it. I heard from several sources a while back that it was discontinued, and couldn’t find it anywhere except the secondary market for stupid prices for a couple of years. Just decided to look it up again and found it not only available but on sale. Absolutely fantastic vanilla and tobacco frag, and I can’t wait until it arrives.

9DC8A737-68CD-477D-BAC3-99FFB136CEEB.jpeg

Back