The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

The TSC nor it’s ownership or subsidiaries will not be buying eyewash stations for each individual who takes part in viewing this stunt shave. Nor, will it buy canes for any blindness that occurs or any International Laws broken by said “dandy boy” in the ruination of shaving for humans and Galactic Gentlemen in the MultiVerse

The TSC nor it’s ownership or subsidiaries will not be buying eyewash stations for each individual who takes part in viewing this stunt shave. Nor, will it buy canes for any blindness that occurs or any International Laws broken by said “dandy boy” in the ruination of shaving for humans and Galactic Gentlemen in the MultiVerse
1665003110065.gif

I hate to derail a theme as much as the next guy, but….yup, jumped on the bandwagon.

9268483F-2955-4B89-9695-6809FD37C936.jpeg

And my favorite coffee company has their seasonal roast with a little something extra. What’s the point of working the overtime and side work if I don’t splurge a bit, right?

A12DD6CE-9B99-4BB8-A84B-BB6EDC7160C4.jpeg

Had needed an excuse to snag one of these Swedish military travel razors. Since I have some travel coming up, it was time.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Back