The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

I bit.... Kind of a impulse purchase, they had a 25% off, Facebook ad. We’ll see if it’s any good or not! I need to use that pitiful $600 stimulus for something made in America, right??? 🤣

@Majorrich mentioned these a few weeks back on a zoom call. Perhaps I’ll do a pass around with it after I try it out.
48828792-9516-46AE-B26D-D314C2537BC2.png
Matt

I bit.... Kind of a impulse purchase, they had a 25% off, Facebook ad. We’ll see if it’s any good or not! I need to use that pitiful $600 stimulus for something made in America, right??? 🤣

@Majorrich mentioned these a few weeks back on a zoom call. Perhaps I’ll do a pass around with it after I try it out.
View attachment 43211
Matt
I am curious about your thoughts on this one.

I’m more interested in what’s in the rest of those drawers!!!
I don't have much really, I've shown most of it here, nothing like what you fellas have. It's user grade stuff, and broken stuff that I fixed, I enjoy putting old things back into service doing what it was made for. Wear and tear just makes it honest.

Mail call
Barrister and Mann Paganini Violin
Declaration Grooming 88 Chestnut Street
Declaration Grooming Dark fall aftershave
Declaration Grooming Bangarang (unfortunately the aftershave leaked a bit)
633c871444dfda244790375a5953d38a.jpg

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Back