The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

Art of Shaving Sandalwood & Cypress cologne and Sandalwood Oil shaving cream. I really like the cologne, but I seem to recall not liking the scent of the cream in the past, and I have other sandalwood soaps and creams, so I'll probably just put it up for sale.
A5AdSGn.jpg

IMG_20201228_182521033.jpg
@CBLSoap.com haul!

The 10 tubs of the Premium base soaps were my order, but the unmarked copper tub, Dragon's Blood Fusion, Monkey Puck, and dog tag were extras.

That copper tub is filled to the brim with a precursor version of something called "simplicity" which is apparently coming out in the new year. I can't wait to give it a try. Stay tuned.

The scents of all of these are flat out awesome.

EDIT:
Chris is amazingly generous. His soaps have killer performance and great scents. If you haven't tried any of his products, go buy some now. You won't regret it.

Last edited:
I love my clientele. Today during an appointment at the shop, one of my clients and TSC member showed me this, and then said “it’s yours”. A cased minty Gillette President according to my brethen Cadre, and not so sure it is not NOS. perfect condition no a mark or scratch or wear on

A big thanks to @jimkuhr !!

another to add to the collection!

97D205C3-0DAC-4E6E-8502-D0FAC376DF74.jpeg

Last edited:
I love my clientele. Today during an appointment at the shop, one of my clients and TSC member showed me this, and then said “it’s yours”. A cased minty tech and not so sure it is not NOS. perfect condition no a mark or scratch or wear on

A big thanks to @jimkuhr !!

another to add to the collection!

View attachment 43944
That’s a President, isn’t it?

Back