The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

Well, serious questions were raised about the authenticity of this razor. So I asked Alan for photocopies of receipts to verify his claims about it, and he refused. Eventually, after many PMs, I asked to return the razor for a refund, noting that a gentleman would agree to that, and again he refused. Enough said. Live and learn.
After being deleted, the thread about this sad experience was restored at DFS. So if you're interested, you can see it.

and just to clarify it was not deleted from this site.... we dont do that, unless warranted, but lets remember folks, no bleed over from other forums. No Bueno

I received another razor today, this one a rare Paradigm Titanium-1 from Frank at Ethos Grooming. I'm looking forward to using it. I am certain it is the real thing, unlike the bogus razor I received recently from someone else. That one I will never be able to use, because it would remind me each time of how I was robbed.
IMG_6095.JPGIMG_6097.JPGIMG_6103.JPG

I received another razor today, this one a rare Paradigm Titanium-1 from Frank at Ethos Grooming. I'm looking forward to using it. I am certain it is the real thing, unlike the bogus razor I received recently from someone else. That one I will never be able to use, because it would remind me each time of how I was robbed.
View attachment 111646View attachment 111647View attachment 111648
John, lets please not disparage anyone who is a member here. We agreed to let this thread stay alive, in hopes that the seller you have issues with has a chance to respond for the members benefit, Don't make me regret that decision or this will be shut down. Final Warning

I'm all set for Tallow Mitchell's now.
dc1c3b900040c6d7814095850d9d20c6.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Back