The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

New instrument I have always wanted to learn, and an early B-day present from @AvocadoQueen while she picked up a singing bowl to finish up her set.
A Harp, (hers) banjos, Guitars, dobro and now a Atma Buti Handpan..... We now have a very interesting band, LOL

The Gem Show is a very dangerous place.... The C.E.C. is everywhere

02.07.2023 Handpan.jpg

New instrument I have always wanted to learn, and an early B-day present from @AvocadoQueen while she picked up a singing bowl to finish up her set.
A Harp, (hers) banjos, Guitars, dobro and now a Atma Buti Handpan..... We now have a very interesting band, LOL

The Gem Show is a very dangerous place.... The C.E.C. is everywhere

View attachment 104575
I have to admit when I first saw the picture I thought it was some kind of hybrid sombrero, conical Asian hat, and a UFO.

The Queen of Avocados rocks!

Last edited:
fd34d41987080c6bf0b27cddc4489223.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How the turns have tabled!

Had to go a little more mainstream to not blind buy and instead grab a couple frag samples.

From Lucky Scent I grabbed a mini sample of:

Comes Des Garçons Avignon
Heeley Eau Sacree (unfortunately they didn’t have Cardinal in stock)
Amouage Jubilation XXV

How the turns have tabled!

Had to go a little more mainstream to not blind buy and instead grab a couple frag samples.

From Lucky Scent I grabbed a mini sample of:

Comes Des Garçons Avignon
Heeley Eau Sacree (unfortunately they didn’t have Cardinal in stock)
Amouage Jubilation XXV
Look at this guy. I can’t even pronounce what he’s wearing any more.

Back