The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

Some Eufros shaving soaps from Manuel, along with some samples of newer soaps I have not tried yet. And some Gucci Homme aftershave.
hAESQoi.jpg

After checking eBay for the last 6 months, I finally found the NEW LC I had been looking for. Under $20 shipped, with a case, that wasn't completely disgusting and would be a great candidate for a replate. She landed this afternoon, and after a scrub with Dawn and an alcohol dip, ready for a shave tomorrow. Now the real question is do I replate in gold or go nickel...

PXL_20210521_183124467.jpg

After checking eBay for the last 6 months, I finally found the NEW LC I had been looking for. Under $20 shipped, with a case, that wasn't completely disgusting and would be a great candidate for a replate. She landed this afternoon, and after a scrub with Dawn and an alcohol dip, ready for a shave tomorrow. Now the real question is do I replate in gold or go nickel...

Nice! I think I would go Nickel.

I am going to even up the voting and vote for Gold.

Nice! I think I would go Nickel.
I have one replated in nickel, which I love!

What Tim Said!

I Vote Nickel. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...gold...period...here is mine...from BackRoadsGold...;)

Attachments

• il_1588xN.1565626684_dalu.jpg
    il_1588xN.1565626684_dalu.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 9
  • il_1588xN.1565626754_83c6.jpg
    il_1588xN.1565626754_83c6.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 8
  • il_1588xN.1613082071_f8bt.jpg
    il_1588xN.1613082071_f8bt.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 9
Back