The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Watch List

So after seeing a few reviews on the MoonSwatch, I think I'm out.
well it is a swatch, cheaply made, and not supposed to be an Omega, I read the reviews as well and it seems to me folks are trying to compare it to the Actual Speedy which is just stupid. It is an homage. I equate it to an invicta prodiver to a Subby, Not close bu a good watch for the money JMHO

well it is a swatch, cheaply made, and not supposed to be an Omega, I read the reviews as well and it seems to me folks are trying to compare it to the Actual Speedy which is just stupid. It is an homage. I equate it to an invicta prodiver to a Subby, Not close bu a good watch for the money JMHO
I like the styling, but the crystal seems to be as prone to scratching as a Vegas streetwalker who ran out of moisturizer.

I like the styling, but the crystal seems to be as prone to scratching as a Vegas streetwalker who ran out of moisturizer.
Well the original Speedy , the true professional model has a Hesalite crystal as did the original Moonwatch and it scratches when the wind blows, so I would not let that disuade you but again just my opinion, I cannot tell you how may times I have had to polish both of my Speedy's I am calling and going there today to see if, #1 if they have any, and to look at quality. I will let you know

Well the original Speedy , the true professional model has a Hesalite crystal as did the original Moonwatch and it scratches when the wind blows, so I would not let that disuade you but again just my opinion, I cannot tell you how may times I have had to polish both of my Speedy's I am calling and going there today to see if, #1 if they have any, and to look at quality. I will let you know
well that is a bust, they got a shipment Friday, and sold out, so they are waiting on another, could be today or tomorrow

Looks good on my watch.
defae01089419b327f71aca94da814e8.png

Back