The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Watch List

@BarberDave supplies this service most people don't know about. You can direct deposit your check-in his account and he'll make sure you get snazzy stuff shipped to you every month.
Yes we provide ropes, ascenders, petons, a special TSC debit card. Catered food and booze, and @Fenster and @NurseDave you may be onto something. This could go along with the special TSC elixir LOL

Saturday "Real Watch Day"...... or at least part of the day. LOL

Hamilton Ventura

2F3gm8f.jpg

Imagine the surgery you would have to go through to score that! Probably a cesarean section.
Well considering this last surgery was just over $76,000 I could have floated the watch. Not been able to ever walk again, but boy the wrist would look good, HEHE. I have my orginal Speedy and my Gemini 4 Omega so we are good. Kick myself, years ago Omega came out with the complete Speedmaster set, which included all the Apollo missions some. the Gemini and Skylab, + a re-issue of the 1969 model. It was about $42,000 when it came out, and one just sold at auction I think for close to a half a mil. LOL.

Speedy missions.png
complete omega set.jpg

and here is a link with close ups to all the watches that were in the set

THE SPEEDMASTER MISSIONS VALISE - WATCH BOOKS ONLY

Back