The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Watch List

WotD Casio MVD106-1AV
AKA ( The Marlin )
Nice Watch for Under $ 50.00 Bucks.
1f4386be64a81a55ab24a9245c14d765.jpg

44 mm screw down crown. I replaced the Rubber strap with a metal one.
I don’t like rubber straps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WotD; then the entire cadre (see what I did there?). Basically, the WotD is my everyday watch. Wifey gave it to me after we returned from living in Italy for a significant (ahem!) birthday. Lord Elgin is from my dad who got it from his dad; works perfectly! The Lord Casio :) is one I wear when we travel overseas (remember that?).

View attachment 45061

View attachment 45062
Nice collection!

Wearing the "Captain Willard" again today..

I'm looking to branch out with my watch collection. Anyone here familiar with the company Bell & Ross? Saw a nice GMT that I wouldn't mind owning. It's the BR V2-93 GMT model. Just wondering if anyone here had any hands-on experience with the brand and if they're good, reliable timepieces?

Here's the watch..

Bell-Ross-BR-V2-93-GMT-3a.jpg

Wearing the "Captain Willard" again today..

I'm looking to branch out with my watch collection. Anyone here familiar with the company Bell & Ross? Saw a nice GMT that I wouldn't mind owning. It's the BR V2-93 GMT model. Just wondering if anyone here had any hands-on experience with the brand and if they're good, reliable timepieces?

Here's the watch..

View attachment 45406
This is the GMT you seek. Grand Seiko Spring Drive GMT SBGE255.

2020-Grand-Seiko-Sport-GMT-Spring-Drive-Blue-SBGE255-2.jpg

I've been wanting a Capt. Willard homage in bronze for a minute. I've been looking at the SteelDive Ref6105 with a NH35 movement. I just haven't pulled the trigger, as I just don't rotate watches like I used too.

SD1970S-Steeldive-New-Arrival-2020-CUSN8-Bronze-Case-Ceramic-Bezel-Blue-Luminous-NH35-Automatic-Dive-Watch.jpg_640x640.jpg
DO IT!!! :devilish:

That's a great looking watch and the NH35 movement is really nice. I have several that have it. Hand-windable and hackable.

Back