The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Watch List

Any of you guys have a watch on your wish list?

This one is what I would Like.
9dd0237a87a66fa85059c0902a9c426b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any of you guys have a watch on your wish list?
If you mean Christmas wish list, no. These are the kind of thing I have to buy for myself after many months of careful groveling before SWMBO.

I’m pretty happy with my Citizen AT Eco-drive for special occasions and my Garmin Fenix 5x for everyday use. So I’ll probably not get anything else except to replace those as needed

One of my current pipe-dream wish list items is a quality luxury automatic. Like so:

The MIB watch?
The Ventura, Yes it gained popularity as the 1st Electric Watch then Elvis had one, then it was used in all the MIB movies and the Chrono Version was also used. I love Modern Deco stuff and have been eyeing this one for years, and decided to pull the trigger when they re-issued it. I ma a big fan of Hamilton watches, great Swiss watches at a more palatable price.... Well palatable is a frame of mind I guess LOL

The Ventura, Yes it gained popularity as the 1st Electric Watch then Elvis had one, then it was used in all the MIB movies and the Chrono Version was also used. I love Modern Deco stuff and have been eyeing this one for years, and decided to pull the trigger when they re-issued it. I ma a big fan of Hamilton watches, great Swiss watches at a more palatable price.... Well palatable is a frame of mind I guess LOL
Very nice ..... I looked at one of those at the shop that serviced my wife's hamilton also but haven't won the lottery yet 😉😀

Back