The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Watch List

Watch Wars!!!!! Fancy-smacy edition.

Looking to impress the lady in your life? Take her out on the town....but don't forget to wear one of these fine time pieces.

First up is Ed....of the White Tie and Tails....even at the weekend BBQ variety:

d97130a2a6bdf338469f53a95f3a563a.jpg

Holy monkeys!!! That's one fine looking watch. All matchy matchy with the gold on gold on gold. Wow....Ed will impress all the ladies......and they'll also like his watch. Plus....its a Timex!! Gotta love the easy classics. Very nice.

Next up is Rich, of the I only wear the finest or nothing at all (and we all know which one he prefers) variety:

img_0383-jpeg.112898

Yep....Rich knows how to make the ladies swoon.......and he owns this watch as well. Again....the matchy matchy is going on here. This is one of the metal bands I like....doesn't look as pinchy. And Bulova is known as a high class watch company...so that's gonna raise the stakes.

And here comes Mark....of the only the best rock stars wear leather.....and fancy watches variety:

img-2438-jpg.112901

Ok....this is uber cool. He says that its a Divers watch but you could have fooled me. This looks really nice. The green face is really striking and the gold sets off nicely from the green and the stainless bezel (plus leather band....so very rock star). Nice job Mark. He impresses with his awesome musical knowledge and he also impresses with this watch.

Up next is Dave.....of the my life is lived among the finest and best...and they envy me variety:

a160df54-dbf8-4706-b547-d1c6d0687ece-jpeg.112902

Whoa.....Dave is doing it right. This looks like it covers the theme very well. Once again....matchy matchy but with the added bonus of really stylish numbers (and you know how I like them numbers). The band looks ouchy but we'll give you a pass since this is the Dress watch edition and beauty sometime hurts (I'm living proof). Plus Dave wore a fine shirt.....no fancy cufflinks to put his entry over the top (rare missed opportunity).

And here's Dave......of the Every Girl's Crazy 'bout a Sharp Dressed Man variety:

06-12-2023-jpg.112907

Wow.....that's really cool. It's a bit of a Dali painting....all melty. But also kinda steam punk. I like it. But just be careful you don't have too many cocktails when you're out on the town with this watch on....you might get a touch of vertigo.

And the next entry is Chris....of the fashion world looks to me to tell them what to wear variety:

image-jpg.112908

That Seiko is nice....such a clean, sharp face on it. Plus the leather band is always a winner....but I think Chris wore this one before (If I'm wrong Chris...I'm sorry) I like this watch alot....but rules are rules.

Well....lunch time is calling....time to award the winner the bragging rights he rightly deserves......It's....

@MarkB

Today was a tough one.......everyone brought an A-game watch (ya'll clean up nicely). I think the contrast in Marks' watch is what really impressed me with this one. Showy and stylish. Green and gold. I think anyone would want to be seen in Mark's company with him wearing this watch. But the same goes for all the contestants today. Good job fellas.

Well, for tomorrow's theme let's see if anyone can out-Disney Dave........let's see those Mickey watches.

Watch Wars!!!!! Fancy-smacy edition.

Looking to impress the lady in your life? Take her out on the town....but don't forget to wear one of these fine time pieces.

First up is Ed....of the White Tie and Tails....even at the weekend BBQ variety:

d97130a2a6bdf338469f53a95f3a563a.jpg

Holy monkeys!!! That's one fine looking watch. All matchy matchy with the gold on gold on gold. Wow....Ed will impress all the ladies......and they'll also like his watch. Plus....its a Timex!! Gotta love the easy classics. Very nice.

Next up is Rich, of the I only wear the finest or nothing at all (and we all know which one he prefers) variety:

img_0383-jpeg.112898

Yep....Rich knows how to make the ladies swoon.......and he owns this watch as well. Again....the matchy matchy is going on here. This is one of the metal bands I like....doesn't look as pinchy. And Bulova is known as a high class watch company...so that's gonna raise the stakes.

And here comes Mark....of the only the best rock stars wear leather.....and fancy watches variety:

img-2438-jpg.112901

Ok....this is uber cool. He says that its a Divers watch but you could have fooled me. This looks really nice. The green face is really striking and the gold sets off nicely from the green and the stainless bezel (plus leather band....so very rock star). Nice job Mark. He impresses with his awesome musical knowledge and he also impresses with this watch.

Up next is Dave.....of the my life is lived among the finest and best...and they envy me variety:

a160df54-dbf8-4706-b547-d1c6d0687ece-jpeg.112902

Whoa.....Dave is doing it right. This looks like it covers the theme very well. Once again....matchy matchy but with the added bonus of really stylish numbers (and you know how I like them numbers). The band looks ouchy but we'll give you a pass since this is the Dress watch edition and beauty sometime hurts (I'm living proof). Plus Dave wore a fine shirt.....no fancy cufflinks to put his entry over the top (rare missed opportunity).

And here's Dave......of the Every Girl's Crazy 'bout a Sharp Dressed Man variety:

06-12-2023-jpg.112907

Wow.....that's really cool. It's a bit of a Dali painting....all melty. But also kinda steam punk. I like it. But just be careful you don't have too many cocktails when you're out on the town with this watch on....you might get a touch of vertigo.

And the next entry is Chris....of the fashion world looks to me to tell them what to wear variety:

image-jpg.112908

That Seiko is nice....such a clean, sharp face on it. Plus the leather band is always a winner....but I think Chris wore this one before (If I'm wrong Chris...I'm sorry) I like this watch alot....but rules are rules.

Well....lunch time is calling....time to award the winner the bragging rights he rightly deserves......It's....

@MarkB

Today was a tough one.......everyone brought an A-game watch (ya'll clean up nicely). I think the contrast in Marks' watch is what really impressed me with this one. Showy and stylish. Green and gold. I think anyone would want to be seen in Mark's company with him wearing this watch. But the same goes for all the contestants today. Good job fellas.

Well, for tomorrow's theme let's see if anyone can out-Disney Dave........let's see those Mickey watches.
Woo hooooo!!!!!!!!!!! 😎

giphy.gif

Whoa....the Judge's just got back from the post-game meeting (it was chad's fault...in case anyone was wondering) and noticed that they missed a contestant. @Jaro1069 submitted his watch at 11:45 pm........my time...last night. So I missed it. Sorry about that. The watch is very nice. I'm confused that the watch is wearing a spring pattern when the weather feels more of a summer pattern. But I do like the watch's friends.......bit of an eclectic group....but fun none the less. The judge's still stand by their decision. But keep posting.....just make sure its today where the judge's drink their beer....I mean live (Pacific time).

Whoa....the Judge's just got back from the post-game meeting (it was chad's fault...in case anyone was wondering) and noticed that they missed a contestant. @Jaro1069 submitted his watch at 11:45 pm........my time...last night. So I missed it. Sorry about that. The watch is very nice. I'm confused that the watch is wearing a spring pattern when the weather feels more of a summer pattern. But I do like the watch's friends.......bit of an eclectic group....but fun none the less. The judge's still stand by their decision. But keep posting.....just make sure its today where the judge's drink their beer....I mean live (Pacific time).

Ok we will add this New Rule to the Ever growing List.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back