The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Watch List

Pst, it's a 24h watch. It's set for 2:20pm
That is actually incorrect. Mr. Dave.

Actually, the GMT watch is not a 24 hour. It is a 12 hour on the main hands then you have the GMT or zulu time zone or your preference number two and then you have the unscrewing bezel to set time zone number three.

The caliber is different on the movement than @NurseDave ’s. There are 4 basic models you have the Airman 1 world timer which is Dave’s, and indeed a 24 hour cycle, watch, you have the Airman, GMT, automatic world timer or airman 2 which is a 12 hour with three time zones. (Mine).

Then you have the Airman “The Chief” purist model, which is a replica of the 1953 glycine it indeed is a 24 hour cycle watch then you have “the chief” GMT version which again is 12 hour with multiple time zones

Its Arizona...they don't spring forward, they don't squeeze the Charmin, they don't take no for an answer, they don't need no education, they don't pass Go!, they don't collect $200.
That’s because we own the game, and jail lol

That is actually incorrect. Mr. Dave.

Actually, the GMT watch is not a 24 hour. It is a 12 hour on the main hands then you have the GMT or zulu time zone or your preference number two and then you have the unscrewing bezel to set time zone number three.

The caliber is different on the movement than @NurseDave ’s. There are 4 basic models you have the Airman 1 world timer which is Dave’s, and indeed a 24 hour cycle, watch, you have the Airman, GMT, automatic world timer or airman 2 which is a 12 hour with three time zones. (Mine).

Then you have the Airman “The Chief” purist model, which is a replica of the 1953 glycine it indeed is a 24 hour cycle watch then you have “the chief” GMT version which again is 12 hour with multiple time zones
🧐

54dbad7b37644c61072ee1b3dd8af1c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back