The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Watch List

394252bd69d63c4bc055f5d9e0809df5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I live on the edge in eBay, but have started rolling my own from parts through AliExpress.
I'm looking into brands like Tudor, Grand Seiko, TAG Heuer, etc. so I feel I'd have to use extreme caution on eBay. I've had good luck with some of the Seiko pieces I have now. Typically I only purchase from long-time, high rated sellers (99% ~ 100% feedback ratings), but for something like the pieces listed above, I'm hesitant using the 'Bay as my first outlet.

I'm looking into brands like Tudor, Grand Seiko, TAG Heuer, etc. so I feel I'd have to use extreme caution on eBay. I've had good luck with some of the Seiko pieces I have now. Typically I only purchase from long-time, high rated sellers (99% ~ 100% feedback ratings), but for something like the pieces listed above, I'm hesitant using the 'Bay as my first outlet.
I’ve bought several watches from the watchuseek forums. Also one from the Chrono24 app and my Omega from Crown & Caliber.

Tudor and Tag and seiko and other brands I have had excellent luck finding with our various pawn shops..... The ones I deal with though allow me to take them to our local watch Guru and have them checked out and authenticated before I but them and they have worked on prices with me a lot.....

Back