The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Watch List

Who wears shoes when shaving? and "We're"? A bit presumptuous aren't we PadaJerseywan?

I thought everyone wore their shaving robe, silk pajamas, and bespoke slippers while shaving? Otherwise you just look like a fool when you say “Thank You Jeeves my good man.” to your butler while he’s getting your Seville Row suit out for the day.

Hmmmm. Maybe it’s an east coast thing where we rule the world.

I thought everyone wore their shaving robe, silk pajamas, and bespoke slippers while shaving? Otherwise you just look like a fool when you say “Thank You Jeeves my good man.” to your butler while he’s getting your Seville Row suit out for the day.

Hmmmm. Maybe it’s an east coast thing where we rule the world
Or maybe Hugh Hefner Complex envy and a bit of psychosis.

Hmmmm. Maybe it’s an east coast thing where we rule the world.
You stain your silk slippers more than once with dropped lather and you learn your lesson.

1d17dc6c6c078e404e8b4ced2fc4b750.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, no suit. I either won't be wearing them to work, or need to build up to it. I never really understood wearing them to work. Most people wear it to work, then take the jacket off until they go home. I need to set a new pattern. Ties for a while, then start throwing in casual Friday.

Back