The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Watch List

Pluto is a dwarf planet in the Kuiper Belt, a donut-shaped region of icy bodies beyond the orbit of Neptune. There may be millions of these icy objects, collectively referred to as Kuiper Belt objects (KBOs) or trans-Neptunian objects (TNOs), in this distant region of our solar system.

Pluto – which is smaller than Earth’s Moon – has a heart-shaped glacier that’s the size of Texas and Oklahoma. This fascinating world has blue skies, spinning moons, mountains as high as the Rockies, and it snows – but the snow is red.

Pluto is a dwarf planet in the Kuiper Belt, a donut-shaped region of icy bodies beyond the orbit of Neptune. There may be millions of these icy objects, collectively referred to as Kuiper Belt objects (KBOs) or trans-Neptunian objects (TNOs), in this distant region of our solar system.

Pluto – which is smaller than Earth’s Moon – has a heart-shaped glacier that’s the size of Texas and Oklahoma. This fascinating world has blue skies, spinning moons, mountains as high as the Rockies, and it snows – but the snow is red.
Thank you Neil De Grass Sprecher 🤠

Thank you #NurseDavelexa.........

Wow Now That's Sweet.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, I like the branding and everything and the outer space feel of the original band, But the design is horrible and very uncomfortable on the wrist. So I found a NATO that matches and I’ve got another fitted band that’s on its way yeah I enjoy wearing it a lot more now

Grrrr watch madness today LOL. The beauty of the true horological wonder that is an automatic or mechanical movement. As such unlike the reliability of a quartz movement, you have to treat it like the precision equipment it is. Just like your car, it needs servicing, tune ups etc. if it is a certified chronometer. Even more. So begrudgingly, every 3- yrs I say goodbye, for usually a month while they are at the spa. Unlike my other brands, at least with Omega, they contract out to “authorized service centers” , located locally, and unlike my other brands, usually you don’t have to wait, sometimes up to a year to get them back. Got an email today that the Service Tech (Watchmaker) got a bad case of COVID, and I was already down in the que. So now it looks like it is estimated to get my 2 speedies back sometime in late December or maybe January ugh. I don’t wear them often but still! COVID is the “gift” that keeps on giving 😷. It is not like I don’t have enough watches to wear, but…..
Rant over LOL

… think it may be time to take a watchmakers class and get certified 🙂

Grrrr watch madness today LOL. The beauty of the true horological wonder that is an automatic or mechanical movement. As such unlike the reliability of a quartz movement, you have to treat it like the precision equipment it is. Just like your car, it needs servicing, tune ups etc. if it is a certified chronometer. Even more. So begrudgingly, every 3- yrs I say goodbye, for usually a month while they are at the spa. Unlike my other brands, at least with Omega, they contract out to “authorized service centers” , located locally, and unlike my other brands, usually you don’t have to wait, sometimes up to a year to get them back. Got an email today that the Service Tech (Watchmaker) got a bad case of COVID, and I was already down in the que. So now it looks like it is estimated to get my 2 speedies back sometime in late December or maybe January ugh. I don’t wear them often but still! COVID is the “gift” that keeps on giving 😷. It is not like I don’t have enough watches to wear, but…..
Rant over LOL

Half a year to get your watch back?! 😵🤯

Rant over LOL

So umm, you buy a 3rd one to wear while the others are in the shop and rotate which is getting serviced. Duh!

Aragon 45 mm automatic.
Bandages are getting Smaller & Healing Nicely.
662d58e737dbb14bad76c03316360525.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back