The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Watch List

I was hoping that's what you ended up doing ;)
Yep....running again. But its off a bit. And I'm not having any luck resetting it with the instructions. I might have to take it to the mall and get one of the watch people to do it for me.

Yep....running again. But its off a bit. And I'm not having any luck resetting it with the instructions. I might have to take it to the mall and get one of the watch people to do it for me.
Hence the need for you to get a radio version! Automatically checks itself every night!

You mean pulling the crown out and setting the time?

You mean pulling the crown out and setting the time?
I can do that part. :rolleyes:
But if I set it back to the reference point...its off by about 14 minutes and the date is off by 24. It needs to be correct from the reference point or the perpetual calendar is useless. I've tried running through the instructions but it refuses to cooperate when I begin the correction. I'm going to the mall this evening, someone there should be able to fix it.

I tried to convince the missus that my ring would go well with a Panda dial…but one look at the price and she almost choked me on her own behalf. 😂
Give me a number I find you a good one And if you have a smart watch I can tell you where to get a digital panda dial

Give me a number I find you a good one And if you have a smart watch I can tell you where to get a digital panda dial
The number is $0 right now…she’s trying to get an brand new SUV before the end of the year. Maybe next tax season 😮‍💨

💸

Was it thinking about ordering this one until my wife said “Oh, Miami Dolphin colors”.
View attachment 87681
Just tell her they are Gulf Racing Colors from Leman, and with Steve McQueen she will say ok LOL

1656963330435.png

Objections and rebuttals, can always be ovecome.

giphy-downsized.gif

Here she is again. I think this or something similar will always be in my top 5. There isn’t one thing about the overall design I don’t like. It would be nice if she were 4-5mm bigger and a tourbillon. That would likely be my grail watch.
7CD1FF08-D4C9-4BF1-AE0E-A15EA60E9571.jpeg

Just ordered a Seiko SNXS79J1. Got a good deal on a 4th of July sale on this "Made in Japan" model. Like the vintage Seiko look and the abundance of lume. Seiko is replacing the Seiko 5 line with some newer models and a new logo, and I wanted to grab one of these while I had a chance.

Still looking for a diver (maybe) but couldn't pass this one up.

Back