The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Watch List

Yup while wearing a well fitted fitbit
And why do you have a Fitbit?
1. You work at home
2. You guzzle bourbon from a bottle
3. You don’t shave anymore

So is your step count for the day like 6, and what fitness is your “Fitbit” measuring?

You do know that cutting a cigar, smoking it, and pouring a dram is like 35 cals burned right? And we will give you another 10 for banging on a keyboard🤪😂😂😂😂

You do know how many stairs I have right? I also go for a run every morning. So I still get around 10k steps a day.

I'm not supposed to be posting pics in here. But alas the company gave me this as a 15 year anniversary gift. But it don't fit. So to the sock drawer.

View attachment 87307
Nice watch! You have three options in order to make the bracelet fit properly.

1. Have two Big Macs, an order of super-size fries and a large soft drink for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Watch should fit snugly in a month or less. You can shorten this time frame by incorporating milkshakes and apple turnovers into your daily regimen.

2. Size the bracelet by removing link pins (more likely) or screws (less likely). Pretty easy if you have a pin pusher (a straightened out paper clip should work)...or you can splurge for the $5 tool...or there may be a pin pusher included with the watch.

3. Ask a local jeweler (not the mall watch guy - he's a bad man) to do it for you. He will probably do it for free while your Bride shops for a $10K diamond bracelet.

Congrats on 15 years, and enjoy your new timepiece.

Spacerock Chronometer today
Dude, I ran across the old listing for that meteorite watch I mentioned to you a few months ago. Ya, kicking myself now for not knowing more and at least doubling my bid.

Dude, I ran across the old listing for that meteorite watch I mentioned to you a few months ago. Ya, kicking myself now for not knowing more and at least doubling my bid.
There are plenty out there go get ‘em! LOL. Be careful though, as far as I know the Gibeon meteorite is one of the few that is allowed to be purchased by Watch companies, and it is the best one as far as quality, is used by Rolex, Tag, VC and many others

Back