The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Smoke Lounge

Some Cohiba in the Dragon

View attachment 95023
awesome.do you like it because you like it or because it's cool to to continue old school traditions.?i like thin cigarillos but often wondered why.not trying to be obtuse or negative.i like vintage gillettes because my RAF grandad did but i actually enjoy the shave as well as the nostalgia.sorry to ask in a brusk way ,but i am blunt english in certain ways:)always loved the scent of pipe tobaccos..

old school traditions and I enjoy the relaxation a pipe gives. I am too old to care about "Cool" LOL, and how could anyone with a Pink Floyd Album cover as your avatar be negative, LOL

old school traditions and I enjoy the relaxation a pipe gives. I am too old to care about "Cool" LOL, and how could anyone with a Pink Floyd Album cover as your avatar be negative, LOL
no negative here ..was just curious.thank you.never tried a pipe before. ;) i do remember the wall being big when i lived there last.

as for the floyd animals cover..well you know..;) i saw many things in those years..

Back