The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Smoke Lounge

Do any of you pipe guys have a pipe/tobacco pouch similar to this one? If so, can you make any recommendations?

I found this one. Not sure if it’s real leather, but leaning towards … not really.

Do any of you pipe guys have a pipe/tobacco pouch similar to this one? If so, can you make any recommendations?

I found this one. Not sure if it’s real leather, but leaning towards … not really.

@MilkCrate Tim, I cant speak to the one you posted as I have never used that one, but I have the one below and for the price, I highly recommend it. I easily carry 2 pipes, 3 lighters, 5-6 pipe cleaners, a czech tool, and a small knife. I usually carry my tobacco separately, but it will also fit an ounce or so in the little pouch included. for the price I am planning on getting a backup one. I have had it for 2 1/2 years and it is starting to show some wear but has held up surprisingly well.

pipe bag

1669135182435.png

For scale here is a pic next to a 20oz water bottle.
1669135378820.png

Last edited:
@MilkCrate Tim, I cant speak to the one you posted as I have never used that one, but I have the one below and for the price, I highly recommend it. I easily carry 2 pipes, 3 lighters, 5-6 pipe cleaners, a czech tool, and a small knife. I usually carry my tobacco separately, but it will also fit an ounce or so in the little pouch included. for the price I am planning on getting a backup one. I have had it for 2 1/2 years and it is starting to show some wear but has held up surprisingly well.

pipe bag

View attachment 98681

For scale here is a pic next to a 20oz water bottle.
View attachment 98682
Cool, thanks Gerry!

Back