The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Smoke Lounge

So, if you have been following my story, you’ll know that back in the 90s my go to stick was Nat Sherman. Recently I found a couple of the folks from that now defunct label started over and are making cigars with the same or similar blends as the originals. But against all odds B Dave ran across some backstock of the originals. I’m not saying these are the best sticks in the world, but it’s pretty cool to be able to step back to those days. I had to have one right away of course, but the rest will be enjoyed over time.
30410DD7-D213-4FE1-AFB9-0211932F3EC6.jpeg

So, if you have been following my story, you’ll know that back in the 90s my go to stick was Nat Sherman. Recently I found a couple of the folks from that now defunct label started over and are making cigars with the same or similar blends as the originals. But against all odds B Dave ran across some backstock of the originals. I’m not saying these are the best sticks in the world, but it’s pretty cool to be able to step back to those days. I had to have one right away of course, but the rest will be enjoyed over time.
View attachment 94042
Thats neat. That BDave ain't half bad I don't care what anyone else says. He's only about 45%

Back