The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Smoke Lounge

Ugh yer killing me. The weather here has been crazy. Sunny one minute and rainy the next. Too unpredictable to get out for a stick. Maybe in a few days.
again, sweat shirt, fan pointing at the sliding glass door, a drink and a cigar, problem solved, LOL

Chilly outside but sunny. Got my daughter out of her room for the first time other than trips to the bathroom since the 24th. She headed inside so I decided to partake from my first sample set from secret Santa @BarberDave. @Majorrich says a good stick is the best way to fight off COVID. This one is a winner. It has a distinctive taste which I can’t name, but is still mellow.
EEF068EE-80E0-4074-B8F4-9E6D95BC8666.jpeg

Chilly outside but sunny. Got my daughter out of her room for the first time other than trips to the bathroom since the 24th. She headed inside so I decided to partake from my first sample set from secret Santa @BarberDave. @Majorrich says a good stick is the best way to fight off COVID. This one is a winner. It has a distinctive taste which I can’t name, but is still mellow.
View attachment 71770
Awesome so far so good, LOL NOICE!

Cigar #1 today
Arturo Fuente Cubanito while I let Kona run the property for a bit scot and a bigger cigar later😀😀

View attachment 72055
Dude, I’m jonesing to get out for one. It’s sunny but cold. But my cold has moved into my chest a bit so I figure any complaining I want to do because I’m sick would be met with ridicule if I were to be out smoking.

Dude, I’m jonesing to get out for one. It’s sunny but cold. But my cold has moved into my chest a bit so I figure any complaining I want to do because I’m sick would be met with ridicule if I were to be out smoking.
Nope, scotch and a cigar will kill that cold, but if that fails I know a good video you could watch LOL

Back