The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Smoke Lounge

Mot
Really NOT into any flavored cigars, however reading about this one, and during a “spree” at the local tobacconist I had to try. Dre Estate Java Mint. Perfect dessert cigar. Deep, coffee, dark chocolate and Crème de Menthe and Box Pressed. Actually, pretty good and matches well with HP Valknut

480FCD44-87D5-482A-BFC1-37CFB78F0A29.jpeg

Last edited:
@OpusX Your boss should be impressed with your dedication to power through!
iu

Chad in the liquor
Stopped in a total wine In Georgia. If it wasn't for luggage weight I would've gone crazy!!!!! Crazier!!!

But this is the tobacco thread. Enjoyed some Quorom Shade cigars with the guys in GA. A pretty inexpensive cigar that once you hit the last third you just toss it in the firepit lol.

Also had a Drew Estate Factory Smoke enjoyed this better but know nothing about it. Also had a few Flavors L. Cao.

Yup…… Box worthy
Final thoughts on the 10th anniversary listed above. As we know most sticks have flavor profiles that are broken in thirds. Most decline from 1st third, to the butt, at least in my experience. This one is very consistent all the way through. Deep, dark, medium spice, dark chocolate, some fruits, and coffee. Having a good cup of coffee with the stick brings out some a bit of graham cracker note. Typical of All the Carreras blends it is good from pre heating all the way to a “lip burner” or “roach” “not that I know what a “roach” is Heehee. Wonderful draw on a relatively well priced stick. FWIW, highly recommended

Back