The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Smoke Lounge

I’m back to what actually are daily smokers. Smooth for the money but one day I’m curious to try the oh sixty nine ring gauge.
40D3884C-0835-427A-BC77-4D9484D52E54.jpeg

Enjoying Cigar #1 today, courtesy of @OpusX , withe some iced Green and Spearmint Tea

A nice WTF Lancero Maduro
Chocolate, coffee and spices. Super smooth. Will have to investigate Outlaw Cigars much more Delicious! Thanks Tony!

0DF85D7C-6479-4EF1-A0E8-A277CCEC4007.jpeg

Oh sweet mother of heaven! I could just smell this thing unburnt all night. Sweet smoky joy.

From the Drew Estate website: Pairing the smokiness of Fire Cured Tobacco with the sweetness of Candela wrapper, Kentucky Fire Cured Swamp creates a uniquely balanced, complex and savory cigar; perfect for fans of both Fire Cured and Candela tobaccos.

6044CBB4-89B8-4BE3-9850-EC19898576AC.jpeg

What is going on here? All I can think is it’s a bit chilly outside and I had it sitting on a cold glass table for a while. Could it be sudden temp change? While smoke has been going like this.
473631C5-4FB2-4FC5-972E-F681C18EADF4.jpeg

Sometimes if the moisture of the wrapper and the filler are widely different, you will see them burst like that. The filler puts off a lot of moisture in the first third.

Sometimes if the moisture of the wrapper and the filler are widely different, you will see them burst like that. The filler puts off a lot of moisture in the first third.
Ya, I assumed it wasn’t that since it’s been sitting inside the humidor for months. But what I hear you saying is in need a new humidor 😃

What is going on here? All I can think is it’s a bit chilly outside and I had it sitting on a cold glass table for a while. Could it be sudden temp change? While smoke has been going like this.
View attachment 67347
Sitting outside on a cold table could have just changed it enough for that to happen.. It doesn't necessarily mean any problems with the humidor (unless you are wanting a new one ) and then oh yeah its the humidor...

Something tells me this wouldn’t worry her in the slightest.
What about this then?? Dear @MrsNurseDave .. If Dave doesn't get a New Humidor STAT He will Be forced to hire a research team and facilities to house said Team to have them try to deduce what has caused the failure in the previously purchased collection of David's.. As such David will have to place a purchasing freeze on ALL funds in the household to cover the expense of The current and / or Future research team/s and facilities until there has been a proper determination of what caused the premature failure of aforementioned collection.. ;)

Back