The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Smoke Lounge

Ya I have about 30 on hand then 40 more enroute so still have about 50 left LOL

I love your perspective on "budget sticks".
Dang it man!! You made me go and look at how much they were. Now I know and yes, it’s a few bucks over where I’m ok with smoking every day. 🤬

Dang it man!! You made me go and look at how much they were. Now I know and yes, it’s a few bucks over where I’m ok with smoking every day. 🤬
See, i was not going to say anything to allow your mind to believe. Its all in the perspective, and cigar page has them at almost 30-40% of retail

That’s where I got them from.
I checked a bunch of places and the prices were so cheap in comparison, I was worried about the quality since they were about 80 dollars cheaper on both the Ritmos and the XO’s, but they came perfect and I was expecting the Humidor to drop quite a bit, since i was adding 40 sticks+travel time but it inly took about a 1/2 hour to stabilize back to 71/69. They had Arturo Fuentes on sale but I passed for now

Back