The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Smoke Lounge

Got to love no band overruns, especially when they tell you size, factory and blend. This certainly isnt an Illusione Original Documents Corojo Mk Corona;)

20230925_175952.jpg

Ok, so I told you guys I was getting some samples to see if I would still enjoy my pipes after being spoiled by vape flavors.

It actually went well. I got and ounce of lane limited black raspberry, and 2 ounces of lane limited rlp6 that used to be my staple.
My stems have aged a bit and need some polishing, but I still enjoyed it.

So when I was getting low on that, I went to order some more. As I was browsing the site, my wife did something that would make you guys extremely proud.
My little enabler not only told me to get 8 ounces of the rlp6 and the pipe tool that popped up, but she also TOLD me to add this really cool Nording freehand that I saw!

1000004420.jpg

Ok, so I told you guys I was getting some samples to see if I would still enjoy my pipes after being spoiled by vape flavors.

It actually went well. I got and ounce of lane limited black raspberry, and 2 ounces of lane limited rlp6 that used to be my staple.
My stems have aged a bit and need some polishing, but I still enjoyed it.

So when I was getting low on that, I went to order some more. As I was browsing the site, my wife did something that would make you guys extremely proud.
My little enabler not only told me to get 8 ounces of the rlp6 and the pipe tool that popped up, but she also TOLD me to add this really cool Nording freehand that I saw!

View attachment 119852
I picked up a Nording a few months ago, mine is a good smoker.
IMG_20230528_215303562.jpg

Back