The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Smoke Lounge

Same size as the Metro Hobart just in Torpedo This is a 6x50 and the Hobart is 5x50 I have never been a huge fan of CAO, as they are very Linear in Flavor, especially in their Connecticut range, as is this one... But it was given to me by a client, so why not. A nice Stick, but kinda like Bourbon vs Scotch. Good Tasting, but boring LOL

You were talking about the cigar right? if not... Thanks, and if so... Thanks :giggle:
Same size as the Metro Hobart just in Torpedo This is a 6x50 and the Hobart is 5x50 I have never been a huge fan of CAO, as they are very Linear in Flavor, especially in their Connecticut range, as is this one... But it was given to me by a client, so why not. A nice Stick, but kinda like Bourbon vs Scotch. Good Tasting, but boring LOL

Item​
Details​
Status​
Cedar traysSpanish cedar 12.5"x7.5" (5)Shipped
Electric humidifierCigar Oasis Excel 3.0Ordered
Electric hygrometerShipped
LED lightsDecision not made
Extra cedarI need Sharon to tell Dave to clean up his area

Item​
Details​
Status​
Cedar traysSpanish cedar 12.5"x7.5" (5)Shipped
Electric humidifierCigar Oasis Excel 3.0Ordered
Electric hygrometerShipped
LED lightsDecision not made
Extra cedarI need Sharon to tell Dave to clean up his area
Love
It the CEC at work!

The toughest thing about this project is being patient and doing things right and slowly. I couldn’t easily slide the shelves all the way out so I wasn’t going to worry about cleaning every inch of this thing. But then I thought how many cigars could end up with a plastic smell or something growing on them. So I unscrewed all the shelves and then the sliding units.

Normally I would have Stephan take over for the manual labor parts, but he’s spending the weekend at a seminar learning how to fold the end of toilet paper into nice designs. I got tired of the little triangle he always does.

IMG_4055.jpeg

IMG_4059.jpeg

One of the best killers of viruses, bacteria, mold, etc is UV light. So out in the sun everything goes.

IMG_4056.jpeg

IMG_4058.jpeg

Every inch of the inside has been wiped with a baking soda and water solution. It will be allowed to dry and then wiped several times with distilled water.

Back