The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Radio Show May 2020 Episode 1

If she shows up I will introduce us all as Chad
What a load of BS.... I can't believe you would tarnish my reputation like that Chad!!

😜 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Great to see these back again, and Chad really is a great guy. Fisher Price mustache and all. :ROFLMAO:

My response to both comments was literally ROFL.... Hey... Wait a second!

Hey @GearNoir what is your mom's favorite dessert? Completely unrelated to above posts by the way.

@BarberDave I DID NOT ask to hear all the horror stories of people hacking their bits! That was @woodpusher ....evil Sam, just evil! However, thanks for all the good knowledge...you did realize Sam’s evil intentions in the end.... :p

Hopefully, @Somnos stills has his ears attached after playing with his kamisori. Supermodels look funny if their sunglasses' arms have nothing to hook over.
They are still attached...for now. I have really enjoyed the Feather SS Kamisori but there are many more shaves I need to go through to get everything sorted. Having fun though...

@BarberDave I DID NOT ask to hear all the horror stories of people hacking their bits! That was @woodpusher ....evil Sam, just evil! However, thanks for all the good knowledge...you did realize Sam’s evil intentions in the end.... :p
Tough to tell Canadians apart

They are still attached...for now. I have really enjoyed the Feather SS Kamisori but there are many more shaves I need to go through to get everything sorted. Having fun though...
That last part is the key to life, my friend (y)

Back