The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Radio Show May 2020 Episode 1

BarberDave

I pre-date cheese sauce
Owner
Veteran
Legacy
First Responder
It is finally here Folks after a 1 year Hiatus
THE TSC RADIO SHOW

Grab your favorite Libation.... Sit Back... Relax and enjoy the Show.
*Comments and Suggestions are Appreciated and please take part in our *Zoom for Straight Razor Thread below*

Thanks for Listening!

Zoom Calls are interesting apparently we had a sick TaunTaun in the background. 47 second or so: and some seconds HEHE

Boom! Good show guys! 90min Gear will be proud. I love at the end Dave say “We like doing these every.....”. Year Dave? Every year?? Hoping you guys are able to make this on the regular.

And a meet-up. Where is there to meet between the east and west coasts???

Great show guys!! Have it playing in the background here at work. Thoroughly enjoying it. The classic commercials are great!

Boom! Good show guys! 90min Gear will be proud. I love at the end Dave say “We like doing these every.....”. Year Dave? Every year?? Hoping you guys are able to make this on the regular.

And a meet-up. Where is there to meet between the east and west coasts???
1st one will most likey be Vegas Baby!

247D282D-6084-4EF8-BE71-2E53C02501EB.gif
So many times getting called out! I must be famous!
E4A218A1-8966-495B-BB67-4F4C6D8DCC5D.gifGreat stuff guys! Always look forward to these.

Still say there should be a TSC wives segment where they have free range for 10-20 minutes, ragging on us, the hobby, or whatever else.

What a load of BS.... I can't believe you would tarnish my reputation like that Chad!!

😜 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Great to see these back again, and Chad really is a great guy. Fisher Price mustache and all. :ROFLMAO:

Back