The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Family Pets Thread

I enjoyed going through this thread. Too bad some of the early photos are gone.

About five months ago we lost our pet Poodle, Lucy. I came home from the gym and my wife was with her. Lucy was weak and not her usual peppy self. We rushed her to the emergency pet hospital and learned that she had cancer. It had spread to many of her internal organs and there was no hope for her. Sadly, we had to euthanize her. We sure do miss her.

Here she is taking over my easy chair.

1650998203273.png

About five months ago we lost our pet Poodle, Lucy. I came home from the gym and my wife was with her. Lucy was weak and not her usual peppy self. We rushed her to the emergency pet hospital and learned that she had cancer. It had spread to many of her internal organs and there was no hope for her. Sadly, we had to euthanize her. We sure do miss her.

View attachment 81383
We still miss the ones we’ve lost recently.

View attachment 81383
Sorry that happened :-(

Back