The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC CON 2022

Including Kyle’s awesome Mead…. And my amazing Missouri Gin, which wasn’t a hit I guess. Not many gin drinkers in the group I guess. More for me!
I like a good GIN and had intended on giving that stuff you brought a try. I have some higher end stuff at home that is kind of floral and herbal, reminds me of a sea salt lavender tonic without the salty taste. I have had enough of it lately that I found myself burnt out on Gin. other than a few tastes and partial shots I actually didn't drink all that much while I was there.

I like a good GIN and had intended on giving that stuff you brought a try. I have some higher end stuff at home that is kind of floral and herbal, reminds me of a sea salt lavender tonic without the salty taste. I have had enough of it lately that I found myself burnt out on Gin. other than a few tastes and partial shots I actually didn't drink all that much while I was there.
The Local Builders gin is actually the most intense botanical flavored gin I’ve ever had, below the insanely priced Monkey 47, for a fraction of the price. I’d really hoped more would have given it a taste.

Joshua Tree National Park . I think I've been there :unsure: Is that the one that has three different deserts?

Well, after a very long day of last minute vacation stuff in Vegas (Coca-Cola and M&M Store), then traveling back home. Finally got back home at 3am. Then it was up, bright and early, for work at 7am. Yup, today is going to suck. Working on my Thermos of coffee!!!

Vacation officially over. Thanks to everyone for making it so memorable.

Back