The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC CON 2022

Now we need to send them at least six based on principal and then another four addressed to his wife

Who said I wasn't getting one? I just need the wife to not see the purchase.......thanks for shouting it as loud as possible. If you can't rely on your buddies....

Unfortunately I couldn’t make the convention but I do wish the 4th anniversary had a brush available to members as the other years did.

Unfortunately I couldn’t make the convention but I do wish the 4th anniversary had a brush available to members as the other years did.
We always have things in the works. With the new logo couldn't get everything timed appropriately.

Maybe she needs one too!
She quit drinking when they diagnosed her with high blood pressure. The medication they gave her makes her go to sleep if she's drinking. Kinda ruins anniversary dinners.

She quit drinking when they diagnosed her with high blood pressure. The medication they gave her makes her go to sleep if she's drinking. Kinda ruins anniversary dinners.
Just tell her that her's is a water glass 😆

Back