The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC CON 2022

A big thank you to KJ for organizing the Fremont Street scavenger hunt bingo experience (Friday evening’s event)…which my wife and I took 1st place in. I scored the grand prize sponsored by Ethos Grooming.
View attachment 81202
Congrats @CBLindsay on the victory and a big thank you to KJ @Spider for organizing an event that it sounds like you all had fun with !!!!

As the local guy I am SO happy that everyone had a great time. @BarberDave @CVargo @CBLindsay were fantastic hosts and the entire group of people were fun, funny and welcoming. I laughed the whole weekend and met (in person) some truly nice people.

The generosity of the Cadre is beyond words. Before the Cadre I had two soaps...now I have 15 and I'm learning new things from you amazing people (turns out whiskey isn't poison....and no, I DON'T need a watch).

But let's give a shout out to the Cadre wives: @mvargo @AvocadoQueen @sunnysanity @Ambalance Emily, you ladies kept us from doing dumb guy things but gave us some of the best laughs of the weekend. You are the best.

@Spider @Fenster @NurseDave @dkeester @Majorrich @uacowboy @Bill M @gobucks5485 ... It goes without saying, but all of you made my weekend so special. I look forward to the next Con....I do have to defend my Lather Master title.

As the local guy I am SO happy that everyone had a great time. @BarberDave @CVargo @CBLindsay were fantastic hosts and the entire group of people were fun, funny and welcoming. I laughed the whole weekend and met (in person) some truly nice people.

The generosity of the Cadre is beyond words. Before the Cadre I had two soaps...now I have 15 and I'm learning new things from you amazing people (turns out whiskey isn't poison....and no, I DON'T need a watch).

But let's give a shout out to the Cadre wives: @mvargo @AvocadoQueen @sunnysanity @Ambalance Emily, you ladies kept us from doing dumb guy things but gave us some of the best laughs of the weekend. You are the best.

@Spider @Fenster @NurseDave @dkeester @Majorrich @uacowboy @Bill M @gobucks5485 ... It goes without saying, but all of you made my weekend so special. I look forward to the next Con....I do have to defend my Lather Master title.
I am impressed you are up to as many soaps as I am.... Lol. It was so much fun at the TSC Con getting to see everybody in person

Back