The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Owner Announcement TSC Challenge Coin 5 year anniversary

Just Received my Coin.
2e2e4da8e1da9ed82f2254f69968b948.jpg

a26bbed7bc8e0abb5b842a26935a93ab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those that are into whiskey or other spirit tasting might be familiar with challenge coins sitting on glencairn glasses. When tasting different it helps keep the vapors in the glass. I do this with other coins and now also my TSC coins.
Note to self, test this theory later. Repeat test for thorough results and analysis.

Note to self, test this theory later. Repeat test for thorough results and analysis.
Trouble is, you have to drink it slow enough that evaporation would have an effect.

We have some good news. If anyone does want a coin holder wallet ( they have both regular wallets, front pocket wallets, and just holders

www.nationaldutysupply.com

these are all individually hand made to order and due to the size of the coin, we have talked to Ray, the owner, and it is a special order code but any of the wallets, or holders can be order just make sure that in the notes at checkout place code in notes
PF613

We have some good news. If anyone does want a coin holder wallet ( they have both regular wallets, front pocket wallets, and just holders

www.nationaldutysupply.com

these are all individually hand made to order and due to the size of the coin, we have talked to Ray, the owner, and it is a special order code but any of the wallets, or holders can be order just make sure that in the notes at checkout place code in notes
PF613
Pretty cool for those who want to carry their coin this way.

Back