The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Owner Announcement TSC Challenge Coin 5 year anniversary

A lot of coins are to be delivered today. Let's see those pics!

A few comments about the size of the coin. Yes they are large. That was intended.

Those that are into whiskey or other spirit tasting might be familiar with challenge coins sitting on glencairn glasses. When tasting different it helps keep the vapors in the glass. I do this with other coins and now also my TSC coins.

20230705_123119.jpg

A few comments about the size of the coin. Yes they are large. That was intended.

Those that are into whiskey or other spirit tasting might be familiar with challenge coins sitting on glencairn glasses. When tasting different it helps keep the vapors in the glass. I do this with other coins and now also my TSC coins.

View attachment 114559
What Chad is saying is correct and for those folks that like to enjoy their whiskey on the patio get also keeps flies and other bugs from flying in because believe it or not they love scotch and whiskey

Are you suggesting that the TSC challenge coin will create an airtight seal over a whisky glass and prevent the vapors from escaping??

What Chad is saying is correct and for those folks that like to enjoy their whiskey on the patio get also keeps flies and other bugs from flying in because believe it or not they love scotch and whiskey
Another valid point
Are you suggesting that the TSC challenge coin will create an airtight seal over a whisky glass and prevent the vapors from escaping??
Nope... but it will lessen it. And as Dave mentioned above keeps critters out. I have a feeling if we were going for air tight seal the cost would be higher

Back