The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Owner Announcement TSC Challenge Coin 5 year anniversary

Mine says Monday. I mean it is a whole 2 states away after all.

If you have made payment, and received a tracking number via paypal. I just dropped them off at the post office!

Hey why not?
Protect your one of a kind coin and always have it Handy when asked. So in essence it will save you money and protect your TSC coin

A little birdie has told me some have been delivered.... And some will arrive tomorrow!

Last edited:
Hey why not?
Protect your one of a kind coin and always have it Handy when asked. So in essence it will save you money and protect your TSC coin

I don’t know if that satisfies the answer to a challenge. Coin on the bar. The sound is half of it.

Final coins shipped today. That means all ordered coins have shipped. There are a few coins leftover. So if you've been on the fence or want another one... Happy to fulfill that request. Can't wait for everyone to see these coins in person!

Final coins shipped today. That means all ordered coins have shipped. There are a few coins leftover. So if you've been on the fence or want another one... Happy to fulfill that request. Can't wait for everyone to see these coins in person!
Good job, thanks Chad, Dave, and Chris.

Back