The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Toothpaste

have used several Charcoal based toothpastes and they do indeed look like this. Had to pitch a tube that seemed to be self re-filling and would leave a friggin mess all over the bathroom everytime my step son used it lol. Made it magically disapear like a true Wizard hahaha.
Charcoal toothpaste would give a new meaning to the personal hygiene description of "Clean Dirt".

I use a Charcoal toothpaste, but I did not like the mess it left in the sink, so I started using it in the shower.

Salvadora persica or the toothbrush tree is a small evergreen tree native to India, the Middle East and Africa.Its sticks are traditionally used as a natural toothbrush called miswak and are mentioned by the World Health Organization for oral hygiene use.
0B84F88F-CD3C-438E-8BD0-0FB6D0A4CD25.gif

Many in rural areas still chew on Meswak sticks and don't know who a dentist is.
When I was deployed to Djibouti, Africa I saw a lot of locals chewing on those.
Debur Red. You've been warned - it says Red!!
Yeah, my only worry with “Red” is if it’s cinnamon. I don’t like that flavor, in very much. This was clove and mint. Definitely heavier on the clove. I enjoyed it. My girlfriend tried the meswak this morning and she said it tasted like black licorice. I’ll be trying that one tomorrow.

Back