The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Toothpaste

We’ve been using mostly Tom’s as of late. Otherwise we mostly used Crest.

Ive been curious.... something like this keeps popping up in my FB feed.

Has anyone tried any of the Marvis Toothpastes
View attachment 23014
I’ve looked and considered trying, but always seemed very expensive.

From a web search. Sounds good!

What makes the Marvis toothpaste unique?
Mainly its intense flavours, thick texture and its cult status in the menswear sphere.

The yardstick for measuring the success of a menswear brand is whether it’s stocked at Mr Porter, the so-called ‘men’s style destination’. And Marivs is there, appearing first on its toothpaste page.

Its Italian producers market it as the haute cuisine of toothpaste, encase it in lush retro packaging to suggest a more traditional manufacture, and position it at all the right Florentine trade shows.

It will definitely add a touch of class to your bathroom and is available in seven flavours. The most popular being Marvis Classic Strong Mint, which has an intense, long lasting taste.

Originally popular in the 1970s with smokers for its whitening properties, Marvis still claims to excel in giving you an extraordinarily white smile.

I’m in on this as soon as I can get quilted TP in coordinating colours.

Back