The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Toothpaste

I tried to purchase a Marvis LE Black Forest flavor toothpaste (dark chocolate, black cherry and mint iirc) but my wife said “please don’t” and i wasnt gonna die on that hill.
Love me some Marvis, but I don't think I want chocolate and cherry every morning

I tried to purchase a Marvis LE Black Forest flavor toothpaste (dark chocolate, black cherry and mint iirc) but my wife said “please don’t” and i wasnt gonna die on that hill.
Just because you buy it, doesn't mean she needs to use it, right?

You use the same toothpaste every morning? How boring...

I am currently rotating about 5 toothpastes. I feel insane to keep looking at what looks interesting when i am out at a market.

Just because you buy it, doesn't mean she needs to use it, right?

I thought that was the case, but she is always peeking into my “stash” to see whats new… usually a headshake, but sometimes i see she has squeezed the tube from the middle and barely closed the cap. Oof.. thats just wrong…

My wife is also a middle of the tube squeezer, but genius that I am, I have found a way to remedy the situation. I am up before her, and in bed before her so I get to squeeze the toothpaste correctly onto her brush. See problem solved! I have outsmarted her by doing the task for her .... hey now, hang on a second 🤔

Last edited:
Back