The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The wonderful excesses of acquisition disorders...and wet shaving

Got a nice email from our favorite Dagwood!

He asked me to post this:

Hello to my TSC bretheren,

I'm sorry I disappeared last year and haven't been able to participate in what looks to be some awesome things going on back at TSC. I miss the heck out of y'all, but since I tend to go "all-in" on things I do, I had to pull away for a bit and re-prioritize my free time to family. Hopefully soon, I'll be back, producing the odd video, getting more active on the forum, zoom meetings and all the new things I've missed. I hope everyone and their families are doing well during these unprecedented times in our country's history. See you soon!

Dagz

Great to hear, I was pretty worried after some of his last periods of “going dark”. Glad he’s doing well. I think he made the right decision in his reprioritization.

The reports of my demise were greatly exaggerated. I'm alive and well everyone! As a matter of fact, I actually had the time to put a lil sumthin together... (should be viewable by midnight EST on 18 June)

Hope everyone is doing well and Happy Early Fathers Day to all of you dad's out there!

Josh! Great too see ya pop in man! To say I’m really looking forward to the video would be an understatement.

Happy Father’s Day to you too!

Yeah but while the video is loading we are all still wondering if you REALLY DID grow that beard and go full on hipster. Not that we are judging (only the Dave’s and maybe a few Chris’, the odd Steve and K.J (ok that one was pretty specific) might be judging. Good to have you stateside again

Thanks guys...

The video is completed uploading, but waiting on the processing. No telling when that will finish, so I appologize for the delay. Didn't think it would take so long.

Back